Thursday, July 10, 2008

Scheister-Thursday

So I met Rich downtown this afternoon so that we could hire the cheap lawyer. Yes, I'd rather hire lawyer-chickie who seemed to know what the hell she was doing, but it seems to ALWAYS come down to money with Rich.

So since Rich called the lawyer's office, he got to "hire" him and I'll be signing off on my right to counsel. (Unless I can come up with $1000 to cover lawyer-chickie on my own.) ((I don't quite know how I'm going to pull my car payment AND the deposit I need in order to get my electricity turned on over at my new apartment out of my ass this week, so that $1000 is a pipe dream of monumental proportions.))

I'm ..."-ad"...?... that things are here already. "Glad" that I can finally start to get on with my life, "Sad" that the marriage is over, "Mad" that the past 13 years mean NOTHING to Rich and that I've wasted my time and opportunities on building a life with him, and "Had" as if all I ever meant to him was someone to be a parent since he couldn't. ......."Chad"?--I'd like to perforate him like a dimpled chad. ......."Dad"?--I wish that Rich could have acted like a dad and not like a roommate for his daughter. ........."Nad"?--I'd like to kick him in the nads.

I suppose that that's enough Dr. Seuss for now.

1 comment:

Kimba said...

I would like him under a bus. I would like him tossed off a train. For now he is just nothing but a royal pain. I do not like him Sam, I am.