Monday, July 21, 2008

Ratty Cuticles and Bruised Body

Hooray! I have my own apartment!!

The Pro's:
walking about nekkid!
showering with the bathroom door wide open
putting things where I want them to be
only needing one light on at a time

The Con's:
moving furniture from one side of the room to the other until I decide where it should go
deep cleaning furniture that hasn't seen the light of day since 2004
remembering to unplug cords that are not in use (plugging them in just completes the connection and 'draws' a current)

A sincere and deep appreciation go out to Nif and Anna for their hard work on Saturday. Without them I'd still be out at my storage place wondering how the hell I was going to load the UHaul! --Or worse, I'd have to have 'Richard' help me.

Tomorrow night I'll be getting the Ish and settling him into the new apartment. I miss Argyll already and worry that 'Richard' will show him the same callous lack of affection that he's shown me over the past 4 years..... It amazes me that someone who is so "spiritual" has so little respect for God's four-legged creations. I guess it only goes to show what a complete bastard Richard has become.

No comments: