Wednesday, August 1, 2007

Be Our Guest!

I can hardly believe it.

Somehow I made it into the local community theater's next production, "Beauty and the Beast". This surprises the hell out of me because I didn't really prepare well for auditions. --I suppose that's what happens when you work full time, are involved with outside the home activities, and don't want to keep your husband up past midnight as you hammer away at music (our apartment is tiny, so even if you're in the next room, you're only 12 feet away from each other). I almost didn't waste the director's time, but changed my mind in the 9th hour.

No, not the 11th hour. That would have been rude.

I'm just in the chorus, but I kind of like it that way. You get more stage-time.

Just thought I'd share...

2 comments:

fin said...

woo hoo!!!
that's awesome news!
i guess it's not haircut for you anytime soon!

Kimba said...

That's awesome!
When does this show go up? Maybe I can actually make it this time? (Yes, I'm a terrible friend.)