Tuesday, May 29, 2007

A Meme from Kimba

I just HAD to check Kimba's blog didn't I?

As with her instructions, if you stumble across this one, consider yourself tagged!!

What were you doing 10 years ago?
Ten years ago I was relatively newly married and living in hell. Ooops!! Sorry, I meant Northwest Indiana. I was soon to be starting one of my favorite jobs working with some of my favorite people, EVER! (Salon manager in a mall.)

What were you doing 1 year ago?
The same thing I'm doing now, just downtown at our office at the hospital. Where I ended up getting 3 hours of overtime a week, and not being compensated for it. I like out here in the country club a helluva lot better!

Five snacks you enjoy
1. The friggin' fried potato in any/all of it's many forms. --More's the pity...
2. Tortilla chips & hot-ass salsa
3. baby cut carrots
4. celery
5. popcorn

Five songs that you know all the lyrics to
1. I do a lot of musical theater, so name something..... If I've done the show, I know the song!
2. I also sing with a local symphony chorale. There's a lot of classical stuff that I know the words to (and much of it is in Latin, German, and French.)
3. I sing in our church choir, so I also know a heck of a lot of hymns.
4. Any Depeche Mode song!
5. If it came out of the early-mid 80's I know it.

Five things you would do if you were a millionaire
1. Pay off ALL of our debt.
2. Put money aside for Pip's college. (Which will start in the fall of 2008. If you're reading this, God, PLEASE let us buy that winning lottery ticket soon!!)
3. Maybe buy a house... I just don't know where...
4. Go to college. (On the "Better Late than Never" Scholarship.)
5. Buy Kimba a car so she and her family can visit us!

Five bad habits
1. Spending vs saving.
2. Not exercising enough
3. Incessant need to check emails & favourite blogs daily
4. Sleeping on my stomach. (I'm desperately trying to stop this, but it's easily the hardest thing I've ever done.)
5. Forgetting my daily antihistamine and B-6 supplements.

Five things you like doing
1. Hanging out with friends
2. Sex
3. Travelling
4. Reading a good book
5. Crocheting (When I said that I was turning into my mother, I meant it!!)

Five things you would never wear again
1. A size 7 in anything but a shoe.
2. Patent leather shoes
3. Daisy Duke's
4. chokers or scarves around my neck
5. blue eyeshadow

Five favorite toys
1. Board games
2. Card games
3. Boys
4. the computer
5. my art set

No comments: